¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to the Basics

























This coming weekend I'll be playing at a two day RTT at the grand opening of my best friend's gaming store in Raleigh, NC. I have been preaching about the many virtues of the Stormraven... last weekend I ran an 1850 point pure jump infantry DoA list at Genghis Con in Denver and ended up on table 2 the final round... Suddenly I am really starting to like pure jump infantry... Hee!

I feel like now people are finally just starting to see the power of the Stornraven. I guess it's just one of those things... Heh. I have some time to think about whether or not to run a Stormraven this weekend so no hurry to decide which is best. One thing I can say for sure is that my original 2k list with the Stormraven and dreadnaught is a lot better at dealing with Thunderwolves and dark eldar. I don't know what is the local meta in NC and that is kind of interesting. I think you can design a better list if you simply follow the strengths of the codex. The beauty of a pure jump list for me is the powerful combination of the Sanguinor and Dante... They are definitely a pair of aces as far as I'm concerned.

G

No comments: