Tuesday, March 07, 2017
+++ CLASSIFIED +++
+++ LEVEL: ALPHA +++
!!! WARNING - READING THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL CAN RESULT IN A SUBSEQUENT MIND WIPE OR DEATH !!!
-- Project Ark Angel (PAA) --
01. PAA was developed by an unnamed Temple commanded by the High Lords of Terra as a counter measure to the xenos race Eldar. The special assassin combines abilities from various temples to create the ultimate tool for xenocide.
02. PAA was to be secretly transported by a Templar envoy and deposited within the Eldar Bieltan craftworld during an arranged meeting between the Rogue Trader ++NAME STRICKEN FROM RECORDS++ and their seer council. En route to the craftworld the Templar battle barge Vain Glory was lost during the warp translation back to real space. Several decades past until a homing beacon was detected from Vain Glory originating from the ++NAME STRICKEN FROM RECORDS++ sector.
03. A half company of White Scars were dispatched to locate the Templar battle barge which was found to have crashed upon an isolated barren crone world. There were no survivors found and the pod containing PAA had been ruptured. Investigation indicates many of the original party were slain in melee. The bodies of the dead were destroyed on site and the returning White Scars all died due to an unfortunate cataclysmic rupture of their ship main reactor.
04. Recently a trace measure of the PAA Objectiva Securum has been detected in the ++ NAME STRICKEN FROM RECORDS ++ sector. As ordered by Malcador a newly formed Errant team has been dispatched to investigate the trace and locate PAA if possible.
05. If PAA is still living at this time it will have become highly unstable and uncontrollable. The Errant team has been ordered to terminate the assassin upon first contact.
++ END TRANSMISSION ++
Sunday, March 05, 2017
New list for Space Wolves... not sure if it's 100% street legal...
+++ Space Wolves (Warhammer 30,000 - The Horus Heresy v61) (3499) +++
+ HQ (1441) +
Legion Centurion (120) /Vigilator
Artificer Armour - Charnabal Sabre - Melta Bombs - Refractor Field
Legion Praetor (601)
Cataphractii Terminator Armour - Digital Lasers - Master-crafted Paragon Blade -Volkite Charger
Legion Terminator Command Squad
3x Legion Space Marine Chosen + Legion Standard Bearer
Cataphractii Terminator Armour - 2x Chainfist - 2x Combi-Melta - Plasma Blaster - Power Fist
Land Raider Phobos
Armoured Ceramite - Auxiliary Drive - Dozer Blade - Extra Armour
Priest of Fenris (720) /Speaker of the Dead
Aether-Rune Armour - Power Fist
9x Deathsworn - Rad Grenades - Great Frost Blade
Land Raider Proteus
Armoured Ceramite - Auxiliary Drive - Dozer Blade - Extra Armour - Twin-Linked Lascannon
+ Troops (378) +
Grey Slayer Pack (198)
9x Grey Slayer - 5x Combat Shield - Heavy Chainsword - Legion Vexilla - Power Fist - 2x Power Axe
Huscarl - Artificer Armour - Melta Bombs - Power Fist
Grey Slayer Pack (180)
9x Grey Slayers - 5x Combat Shield - Legion Vexilla - 2x Power Axe
Huscarl -Artificer Armour - Power Fist
+ Fast Attack (150) +
Legion Javelin Attack Speeder Squadron (150)
2x Legion Javelin Attack Speeder - 2x Hunter-killer Missile - Multi-Melta - Twin-Linked Cyclone Missile Launcher
+ Heavy Support (875) +
Legion Land Raider Battle Squadron (875)
Squadron Command Tank
3x Land Raider Phobos - Armoured Ceramite - Auxiliary Drive - Dozer Blade - Extra Armour - Multi-Melta
+ Legion +
········Legiones Astartes [ VI: Space Wolves - Loyalists ]
Rite of War [The Bloodied Claws]
+ Lords of War (555) +
Leman Russ (555)
Legion Terminator Command Squad (100)
Legion Space Marine Chosen and Legion Standard Bearer
Tartaros Terminator Armour - Chainfist - Thunder Hammer
+ No Force Org (100) +
The Wolf-kin of Russ (100)
Freki the Swift and Geri the Cunning
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Sub Commander Kroll removed his helm revealing a severely scarred face with sections of melted flesh and poorly stitched flaps of rotten skin. His lips had been cut away revealing his long incisors. The flesh on his neck was scalded and scaly. His retinue involuntary cringed at the sight of his marred flesh. "By now it should come as no surprise an Imperial assassin is running amok through our company." He gnashed his teeth and spit black bile through the gaps. "The assassin must be found and made an example to everyone. This is your utmost priority."
Kroll's first Lieutenant Hasor rose. "Research has shown the Imperial assailant has certain attributes from various temples such as Eversor and Cullexus. We are conducting sweeps throughout our company but so far the assassin has eluded us."
Kroll motioned to Hasor indicating he should sit again. "Watch this vid carefully." The main screen dropped down and activated. There upon the screen lay the dormant bodies of three dead Legionnaires. Their silvered armor had been removed. They were bound, gagged and tied. Fingers and toes had been amputated and their eyes dug out from the sockets. Their skins had been peeled away all over revealing muscle, tendon and bones. Some of the limbs were broken back in unnatural angles befitting the uber violent act. Dried blood was splashed against the walls coating the area. Their heads had been cleanly severed all three hanging upside down from chained hooks attached to the ceiling. A stem of broken vertebrae stoke out from the open necks. Some ancient language so vile as to cause trauma upon immediate sight had been worked into the smeared blood. They all looked away then the screen folded back up into the ceiling again.
"This is the work of a sick mind." said Kroll. "The assassin must be terminated if we are to succeed here in this war with the Raven Guard. Get to your tasks."