¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Black Sword bundle

Hey all! I am in the Big Easy this week and brought along one of copies of the Blood Angels codex. I wanted to mess around with my Black Sword bundle and came up with this:

Astorath
5x Death Company Marine/4x power weapon, power fist & infernus pistol - jump packs
Death Company dreadnaught/heavy flamer
Stormraven/extra armor, TL lascannon & TL multi-melta

Basically replacing the Honor Guard & vanilla dreadnaught with their Death Company equivalents. I think this army addition will provide a stronger more unified theme. That's what I like. All the good stuff is built in & remember the Death Company dreadnaught comes with furious charge & fleet built in. While I like the Honor Guard the Death Company is much more brutal. The only loss I feel significant the dreadnaught multi-melta.

While I realize this possible addition to my army goes against what I said earlier in regards to Death Company it just feels right.

I will playtest this mod soon & report back soon.

Cheers all!
G

No comments: