¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Some pictures of my Paladins (moar pix added 7/6/11)










This Thursday I'll be headed over to Austin, Texas for WarGamesCon. I'll be playing in both the 40k team tournament and the GT. I built my army and it's heavily converted to count as the first company of the Knights of Blood renegade chapter. The army was painted on commission by my good friend Kenny Boucher from Next Level Painting. I used bits from the new plastic Grey Knight terminators, Imperial terminators, chest plates from the new plastic Death Company and some heads from the new Space Wolves Grey Hunters.

Here are a some close up shots of the Paladins for your viewing pleasure. Draigo is at the bottom.

















































No comments: