¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Friday, June 01, 2012

An interesting rules condundrum... Jaws of the World Wolf (JotWW)


Here is the link to the discussion:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/452317.page

It's interesting to me as there are two INAT council members who are openly against JotWW being allowed to target enemy models that are locked in close combat and to me that's a big plus for the INAT. No matter how you might feel there are many who staunchly believe JotWW is one of the most over the top broken psychic abilities in the game. Often I ask myself why does GW write such rules? I have no idea.

So there are those whom say it is okay to target enemy models locked in close combat with JotWW as long as they aren't the primary target. I am certain they also enjoy their anonymous status on the Internet while arguing so absurdly. To me that is just wrong in so many ways and many of these reasons against it are given in the discussion by cooler heads... To me it's very interesting to see how these rules lawyers attempt to justify their stance.

I encourage you to read the discussion for yourself... What do you think? I'd like to know your opinion.

No comments: