¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Tampa Bay Team Tournament Results


What is done cannot be denied.

John Lennon and I came away with first place today. We ran Tyranids (John) and Draigowing (me)... I ran three Venerable psyflemen and they were true beasts. We were planning to run double Tyranids but found out you could not run two armies from the same codex... Luckily I had my Grey Knights in the car as well as my Tyranids. We had two tight games versus Dark Eldar|Blood Angels and Dark Eldar|Tau but managed to win them both. The other game was versus Blood Angels|Space Wolves - we won that as well. My invulnerable saves were on fire when I needed them and John was a great captain for the team. It was a great day.

: )

No comments: