¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Friday, February 24, 2012

How So Often We Are Suckers ...




First please notice I did not say why as I have nothing to prove. All I have to say is that we are all so often suckers. Those who wish to manipulate seem to always know the right strings to pull and it seems so easy at times. I have many levels of hardened defense but one seemingly knowing smile can open the door. Hey I am not by any means advocating a tough outlook on life - I like to be happy - that said it just pays to be careful. I could try to talk about how this has some significant meaning to 4ok and gaming in general but I'll just say be careful - a pretty smile has sunken many fleets.

Most often I just want to be happy and not bothered... I think that is okay. Each day is different but most often they are mostly the same. Mostly things just change a little bit over time. If you're not paying attention then it might seem like a big change but it was probably happening all the time. If you're not aware then probably you'll eventually become aware. Better late than never as the saying goes.

That's all.

G

No comments: