Here is a sample mission - let me know what you think !
Deployment – Hammer & Anvil
Night Fight 1st Two Turns
Primary 1 – The Relic
· 4 Mission Points for win
· Primary 2 - Tampa Maelstrom
· 3 Mission Points for win
· 0 Mission Points for loss or draw
Primary 2 - Maelstrom
Both players roll twice on this table at the beginning of each GAME TURN. Reroll the second roll if it is the same number as the first. Note the results below. Each player earns 1 point per Maelstrom Mission achieved (note if you roll both Destroy an Enemy Unit objectives, destroying 1 unit earns you 1 point, destroying 2 units earns you 2 points) at the end of each player’s respective game turn. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins this mission.
The player who wins Maelstrom scores 3 Mission points. There are no points in case of a draw.
Note four objective markers are placed (#1 - #4) and must be outside of either deployment zone.
Tampa Maelstrom Table
1) Take and Control - Hold an even numbered objective marker (uncontested)
2) Take and Control - Hold an odd numbered objective marker (uncontested)
3) Overwhelming Fire Power - Destroy an enemy unit during your shooting phase
4) Blood and Guts - Destroy an enemy during the assault phase
5) Forward to Death - Successfully complete an assault move
6) Suppressive Fire - Force and enemy unit to go to ground
Turn 1 Maelstrom Objectives: ______/______
Turn 2 Maelstrom Objectives: ______/______
Turn 3 Maelstrom Objectives: ______/______
Turn 4 Maelstrom Objectives: ______/______
Turn 5 Maelstrom Objectives: ______/______
Turn 6 Maelstrom Objectives: ______/______
Turn 7 Maelstrom Objectives: ______/_______
MISSION 1 CONT’D
First Blood – 1 Mission Point
Slay the Warlord – 2 Mission Points
Line Breaker – 1 Mission Point
Each player earns 1 point for every 3 hull points that reduce from enemy super heavies. The player scoring the most enemy super heavy hull points earns 1 Mission Point.
The maximum battle points a player can earn is 12.
Primary 1: ___ ___
Primary 2: ___ ___
Secondary: ___ ___
Tertiary: ___ ___
Total: ___ ___