Bolter Beach is Open for Reservations!
Bolter Beach is a three day event in Sarasota, Florida that features the following:
• Club Royale 40k Team Tournament
Teams will consist of three members each. Each member brings their own 1500 point army. You will play four one-on-one games versus other teams over the course of the day. The team that accumulates the most battle points at the end of the day will we be rewarded with lots of loot!
• Lord of the Rings
We will have up to 10 tables (20 players) open and the top two finishers will earn their spots at Vegas in 2011.
• Blood Bowl
There will be a big Blood Tournament so bring your favorite team and show us what you’ve got.
June 5 & 6
• 40k GT, 2000 points
There will be up to fifty tables (100 players) open and the top two finishers will earn their spots at Vegas in 2011. All current 40k Codices are legal.
• 40k GT, 2250 points
There will be up to fifty tables (100 players) open and the top two finishers will earn their spots at Vegas in 2011.
2383 Industrial Boulevard
Sarasota, Florida 34234
The center is right by the local airport and there are hotels in walking distance. Sarasota is located on the west coast of Florida and is home to the likes of Stephen King and other well known celebrities. This is a great place to bring your family for an extended vacation… you are less than two hours from Disney World!
Hosted by Steve Turner and Yuri the Devil of 40k Wrecking Crew and the Skul N Bonz Club!
• 40k Club Royale - $75 per team
• LoTR - $25 per player
• Blood Bowl - $25 per player
• 40k GT - $50 per player
• WHFB GT - $50 per player
There is no additional registration fee.
Send your payment via check or money order to:
2717 Seville Boulevard
Clearwater, FL 33764
Make sure to indicate your name, which events and what armies you will bring plus your email address. We must have your email address so we can keep you up to date with our e-news letters!
Sleep Inn Hotel Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Hotel
900 University Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34234
Tel. (941) 359-8558
Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton
1040 University Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34234
Tel. (941) 358-1468
Hyatt Place Hotel
950 University Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34234
Tel. (941) 554-5800
National Tournament Invitations
The top two overall players from the LoTR, 40k GT and Fantasy GT will receive invites from Games Workshop for the Nationals in 2011 in addition to our other prizes. If one of those players cannot attend, the player with the next highest overall score will receive the invite. If a player has already received an invite from another event, then his invitation will be passed on to the next person as well. The National tournament will be held in Las Vegas in 2011, at the end of the first Indy GT season. The only way to attend this tournament is two earn an invitation by taking one of the top two spots at one of the independently run tournaments.
Contact Steve Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very strict about the rules and want everyone to have a great time. There are no exceptions to any of the rules listed below:
• All models in your army must be painted and have finished bases. Models that do not make the minimum standards may not be used. Bringing an unpainted army doesn't just mean a zero in painting. It also means you don't play.
• All models must be WYSIWYG, or pretty darn close to it. A clever conversion that skirts the line, but draws applause from your opponent is cool. "My red bolt pistol is a plasma pistol" is not.
• Part of WYSIWYG is using the correct models: "I'm using Bloodletters on big rocks for my Blood Crushers because I don't want to shell out the cash." isn't acceptable. "I hand sculpted all my models" is probably is fine, assuming some minimum sculpting skill and they look like what they should represent. If you have a question email with pictures.
• It's a GW sponsored tournament. A preponderance of your army should be GW models, or converted using GW bitz.
• Base size: Models should be on the proper size base, compared to newer models of the same type. All terminators should be on 40mm, all blood Crushers should be on 60mm round, etc.