¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Immortal Warrior - 5th edition final review


So we are close to the end of the road with 5th edition. It has been a good edition with not many complaints from me. I hope they can tighten up the rules even more so with the new edition and make the game even more balanced. We have heard lots of rumors but it's hard to say what will really happen... GW has really kept a tight lid on things for awhile now. I don't really have a big wish list of things I want for 6th edition to be honest.

I've been playing since the beginning of 3rd edition and have loved the hobby immensely. I don't have a crystal ball to shed more light on the rumors... Whatever will happen will happen. So far we are almost half way through the year without a new codex being released. That is kind of different and I think we are all pretty much wondering what will be the next big army that people jump on. Chaos Space Marines or Dark Angels next... It should be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: