¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Review of Next Level Painting




I recently had Next Level Painting (NLP) commission my Tyranid army for painting. Here is my review:

* Did the army meet my expectations?

Actually the army exceeded my expectations and I rate the it a five of five. I gave NLP lots of advice how I wanted the army painted and how I wanted it to look. Everything I requested was met to my full expectations plus some.

* How was the army packed?

There were no broken models upon receipt. When you are paying to have an army painted that you built yourself with lots of awesome conversions it says a lot to me when what you receive has no broken models. I have had lots of armies and units painted on commission and typically there is always some damage when you revive them courtesy of the courier. NLP takes the time to properly pack your army when they ship it back to you. I can take the army out of the box and play the next day.

That is all I have to say. There are lots of painting services available now. You want the best your money can buy. NLP is tops in my opinion.

No comments: