Wow it’s already October now! My how fast time flies. BeakyCon is right around the corner.
Here is some information for you as a gamer that you need to know:
1) The GT is 2000 points.
2) No Forgeworld units are allowed.
3) We only use the GW FAQs.
4) All models must be WYSIWYG and fully assembled. Proxies are not allowed.
5) Bring 9 copies of your army list with you. Each copy must be typed and stapled with your full name appearing on the front page. We prefer that you use Army Builder if you have access to the software. Your army list must provide complete details for every unit.
6) Make sure to bring your codex, rulebook, measuring tape, templates and dice. It’s also always a good idea to bring some glue in case a mini breaks.
7) Registration starts at on Saturday – please be there at that time. You will receive a player registration ID number and tournament kit. The tournament kit will include the scenarios, score sheets and a player tracker so you can keep a running tally of your scores. There will be some coffee for the first to arrive both mornings.
8) You can park in the Marriott hotel parking lot – the cost is $6/day.
If you have any questions then contact me via this email address.
Here is the tentative schedule...
Saturday - October 29
- Player Registration
- General Announcements & Round 1 Table Assignments
- Round 1
- Lunch Break
- Round 2
- Round 3
Sunday - October 30
- Table Assignments for Silver Bracket
- Silver Bracket Round 1
- Golden Bracket Round 1 | Silver Bracket Round 2
- Lunch Break
- Golden Bracket Round 2 | Silver Bracket Round 3
- Awards Ceremony
We look forward to seeing you soon !!