¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blood Saints Sanguinary Guard Project

I got the pictures back this afternoon. They look awesome. Cropped them in Photoshop and saved them to a folder on my Mac. Unfortunately it appears the external modem I use to connect to the Internet is fried. I was unable to connect unfortunately. I will be bringing my Mac with me while I'm away on a business trip this week and connect to the Internet in the hotel tomorrow evening so I can post the article. I've written some background material for each of the Initiates as well which I'll post with the pictures.

The photos came out great. I can't wait to get them up on the Internet and see what everyone has to say. Sorry for the delay... We are almost there now.

: )

G

No comments: