¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Modeling to avoid Line of Sight Sniping

Modeling to avoid Line of Sight Sniping

Here is a picture of how I’m modeling my new unit of Vertus Praetors...


The lances are down and no plumes. I found this really helps to avoid long arguments about whether or not your opponent can draw line of sight. This is not modeling for advantage either, it is a practical consideration if you play competitively.

I used to do a lot of really cool conversions to simulate actions such as leaping into combat and banners but it’s really not worth it now unless maybe you just play narrative missions. I have heard about modeling lascannons sticking straight up so they can draw line of sight over terrain... that could work against you though so be careful.

No comments: