ULTRAMARINES CHAPTER TRAITS
Ultramarines armies may choose 1 of the following three doctrines:
The Tactical detachment re-rolls ones, unless they're Tactical Marines, in which case they re-roll all failed To Hit rolls in the Shooting Phase.
The Assault detachment re-rolls charge ranges, unless they're Assault Squads, Bikes, or Attack Bikes, in which case they get Fleet.
The Devastator detachment get re-rolls on Snap Shots and Overwatch shots, unless they're Devastators, in which case they gain Relentless (as long as they're not disembarking from a transport in the Movement Phase).
CHAPTER TRAITS & SPECIAL CHARACTERS
MARNEUS CALGAR (275)
- Equipped with Artificer Armour by default
- May upgrade to the Armour Of Antilochus for +10pts
- Can take three Warlord traits
- Armour Of Antilochus - his Terminator Armor - does not prevent him from performing a Sweeping Advance, and it has a built in Teleport Homer
- Mastery Level 3
- Knows all Psychic Disciplines
- Can re-roll his dice when determining his psychic powers
- Can re-roll Reserves rolls (even successful ones)
- The Hood Of Hellfire is now a Psychic Hood that lets him re-roll failed Psychic Tests
- 5 points more expensive
15 points cheaper
- Same points cost
- Updated with sniper rules for 6th Edition
- Increases the BS of his tank by +1