¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Eagle has Landed !

So like I said in my last post I finally was able to finish building my 15 man squad of Rampagers (WIP pictures will be up soon). So now they need a pimp ride...


The Storm Eagle can transport up to 20 models so it is perfect for Kharn and his Rampagers (16 in all).

I have been so busy with my Rampagers I haven't had as much time to blog... I have to get ready for a GT here in Florida this March. Very exciting !


As I've said before the Forge World Heresy book Betrayal is what really got me back into playing Chaos Space Marines again. The release of both books was fairly close which was in many ways perfect timing for me. You can easily build some beautiful Heresy units from Forge World that can also be fielded in a CSM army such as Berserkers and Plague Marines. Very cool !

:=)

No comments: