¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Monday, March 28, 2011

My DoA list for the Adepticon 40k Championship


Some people have been asking what I intend to bring for my Blood Angels army. I don't think anyone is going to tailor they list to account for Descent of Angels so I have no problem posting my list here on the blog. So here is my 1850 point Blood Angels DoA army I intend to bring. I don't think it will be a surprise to anyone who follows this blog. ; )













HQ
Dante
The Sanguinor

Elites
Chaplain: jump pack & power fist
Sanguinary Priest: jump pack & power sword
Sanguinary Priest: jump pack & power sword

Troops
10x assault Marine: 2x meltagun, thunderhammer|stormshield
10x assault Marine: 2x meltagun, thunderhammer|stormshield
Sanguinary Guard: Chapter banner, 2x infernus pistol & power fist

Fast Attack
5x Vanguard veteran (jump packs): power fist|stormshield, 2x power sword & bolt pistol, power fist  & bolt pistol, chainsword & bolt pistol

The Chaplain and one Priest attachs to Dante with his Sanguinary Guard. The other Priest attachs to one of the assault squads. Very straight forward and simple to play. 35 models total, that's it.

G

No comments: