¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Saturday, May 18, 2019

M’Shen - Part 4 - Training


The overseer looked at the small child with a vexed look. "You are less than dirt."

"No I’m not." she looked him straight in the eyes coldly and spat. "No I am not, my mum told me I’m special."

He laughed at her reply. "You don’t even know your mother."

"I do indeed." Melisa raised a small fist. "Don’t make me hurt you."

Again the overseer laughed. "Rubbish. You must be retrained."

Melisa leapt up launching herself at him catching him off guard. She bit the tip of his nose off and spat it out. Her fingernails raked at his eyes digging deep into the sockets. "You are wrong." she said, her voice strong.

Another overseer entered the training room. "Melisa stop now." Her voice was urgent with care.

"I hate him." said the child as she dropped back to the floor.

The first overseer clutched at the mess of his face stumbling away. The second overseer knelt down and held out her hand. "You are special indeed, very special."

Melisa stopped and looked at her with bright blue eyes. She smiled then grasped her hand.

No comments: