¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

LVO


So I'll be at LVO this weekend. I have heard there will be 400 players in the 40k championship this year and that is really amazing ! If you follow my blog here you know now I don't play 40k any more. I will playing in the Horus Heresy mega battle on Friday and conducting some interviews with top 40k players on Saturday. I want to know what they think would make 40k a better game. I'm still a very competitive player at heart and love tactics the best. My favorite two phases of the game are the psychic phase and the assault phase. The movement phase is the most important phase and probably the hardest to master.

Keep an eye out here starting Friday... lots of pictures, some video and interviews. It's going to be an amazing weekend.

No comments: