¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Friday, September 12, 2014

ThunderLightning Star


Hi everyone !!!

The last list I posted was not legal so I've gone back and fixed the errors. So far my play testing has gone very well including top eldar builds. Again I present only the core. You can add on Grey Hunter drop pod units and|or White Scar biker squads to your style... You can run both bikes and pods as troops which is going to be the most well rounded. I am using the Space Wolf formation that makes Thunder Wolves WS5. The theme is 13th Company.

- Thunder -
Harald Deathwolf & 1x Wolf

Wolf Lord
Thunder Wolf Mount - Runic Armor - Storm Shield - Power Fist - Fell Claw - 1x Wolf

Wolf Priest
Bike - Runic Armor

4x Thunder Wolf
4x Storm Shield - 2x Wolf Claw - 2x Power Fist
Thunder Wolf Leader
Storm Shield - Wolf Claw

Iron Priest
Thunder Wolf Mount - 3x Cyber Wolf

Iron Priest
Thunder Wolf Mount - 3x Cyber Wolf


- Lightning -
Chapter Master
Bike - Artificer Armor - Shield Eternal - Thunderhammer


Here is how I run the Grey Hunters:

6x Grey Hunter
Power Axe - Meltagun
Wolfguard
Terminator Armor - Storm Shield - Power Fist - Meltabombs


Here is how I run the White Scars bikers:

3x Bike
2x Grav Gun
Attack Bike
Multi-Melta
Sergeant
Combi-Grav - Meltabombs

No comments: