¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Friday, July 12, 2013

Why Plaguewing works for me


If you have been following this series of articles you are aware I am playing purely Nurgle themed army with a heavy Death Guard contingent. The army is very balanced focusing on mobility, shooting and melee. One of the major strengths of Nurghal is resiliency which is an excellent counter versus new codices such as Tau and eldar. By building my list around mobility it is competitive versus the newer armies. I am still a firm believer that the Chaos Space Marine codex provides all the tools necessary to build a top tier army. The meta eschews the use of extreme force up close in hand to hand and this is where Chaos excels. You should build a list that does not rely upon random elements such as psychic powers to win. Psychic powers are very strong this edition but besides Primaris powers you never know what to expect.

I am currently working on gearing my Plaguewing army to have have more emphasis on bikes. Hopefully soon I will have a batrep to report that features the new build. Many of the same elements are still there. By building a robust army that uses many of the fundamental tenants it is very strong.

No comments: